Automation Robotics Technician - FIXED Shift
Phillips-Medisize, LLC is seeking an Automation Technician to support the new Hudson, WI Plant.
A SHIFT: Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and every other Wednesday | 5p - 5a
** 10% Shift Premium **
- Active team member in the internal or external design and fabrication of molding and secondary equipment, robotics, EOATs, work cells, and automated assembly equipment
- Primary maintenance representation in the AQP process for equipment and tools utilized for molding and secondary processes
- Continuously improve equipment and automation to reduce labor, reduce cycle time, reduce waste and increase efficiencies in equipment and process operations
- Design circuitry, program and monitor PLC’s and other peripheral equipment
- Associates Degree in Electro-Mechanical Technology; or equivalent mix of education and experience
- Minimum two (2) years experience in PLC’s and robotic programming, systems integration and troubleshooting
- The new facility will be completed in August 2019. Office location may be in New Richmond, WI and Menomonie, WI plants during construction of the new Hudson, WI plant.
- During the equipment acquisition phase travel to vender sites may require 15% travel time through 2020. Thereafter, 5% travel
- Experience interfacing automation and robotics with various types of equipment
- Experience with machining or fabrication of EOATs and other jigs and fixtures
- CAD software experience preferred
- (1) year of experience in plastic molding preferred
This position does not qualify for VISA sponsorship
Phillips-Medisize, LLC, a Molex company, is a leading global outsource provider of design and manufacturing services to the drug delivery, consumable diagnostics, medical device and specialty commercial markets.
Visit us: www.phillipsmedisize.com
Phillips-Medisize is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer.
Phillips-Medisize is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis on disability.